【艺术仓库|展览追踪】关于《色子》,朋友眼中的贾小朵

By 普宁吖姨 at 2017-05-13 • 0人收藏 • 180人看过
艺术家贾欣雨------大家亦爱称呼她“朵”,在Artdepot艺术仓库的个展《色子》即将进入尾声,在这接近一个月的时间里,Artdepot艺术仓库收到了很多艺术家身边不同身份朋友对此次展览和其本人的感受和建议。其中作品与艺术家本人的反差也是我们听到最多的声音。今天我们将艺术家五位朋友对她的“解读”与大家分享,也希望大家能从侧面更加深入地对艺术家及她的创作有一个更为立体的认识。刘家琨建筑师、文学创作Liu Jiakun,Architect,Senior Literature Writer 对小朵的画有两点印象:暗郁的艳丽纷乱;简单的结构秩序。前一种的出处似乎不难理解,就像看她本人:有点儿惹眼,有点儿复杂,有点儿危险,像度数暗高的鸡尾酒。后一种的出处却有点费解,说不清是不是与生俱来:单纯时像张煎饼,直楞时像把大葱,对称时像两棵白菜,拙朴也有大气也有,就像她们山东的家常菜。隔行如隔山,说不出多少,反正随性就好,随性是一种真诚,真诚是一种保障。Twoimpressions for artworks of @Dawn (Jia Xinyu): shady and showy imbroglio;simple structure order.Theformer is not difficult to understand, such as herself: with a little bitdazzling, complicated and dangerous, just like a glass of strong cocktail. Thelatter is obscure, I can not tell if it is inborn: innocent like a pancake,reckless like a Chinese onion, symmetrical like two Chinese cabbages, withsincere and magnanimous, just as the home cooking in her homeland-- ShandongProvince.Difference in profession makes me feel worlds apart, so I can not saymore, just as her like, freedom is a kind of sincerity, sincerity is a kind ofguarantee.刘山伍拾伍号院创始人,藏家Liu ShanThe Founder of Space No.55, Collector. 看小朵的繪畫有一種不確定的感覺。疏離於現實又超然物外,云中霧里,流淌在色彩的漩涡中,放肆的自我宣泄。与其说是她潜心修为的艺术创作,不如说她是用在绘画记录平常的生活。表现意义含混并赋予它以“理由”,这种“理由”即时间的分离性。她并末试图强调属于自己的绘画符号,而从春夏秋冬的只言片语中留住(看似)平常的元素,使现实获得扩张,叙事却中断,断得没有原由,可中断了的叙事并非游离未归...看小朵的绘画如体会美食醇酿,清淡的美味更能提升人们的想象力,小酌的微熏更能宣泄强烈的色彩欲望。There is a sense of uncertain when I amlooking at artworks of Dawn.Estranging from reality and aloof from theworld, on the cloud and in the fog, flowing in vortex of colors, presumptuouslyself-catharsis. I prefer to say that she is recording normal life via painting,rather than cultivating her artistic creation with great concentration.Expressing vague significance and endowingit with “reason”, the “reason” has separability of time. She did not try toemphasize the painting symbol of her own, instead, she retained the seemingordinary elements in a few words of the four seasons, extended reality,interrupted narrative without any cause, and the interrupted narrative is notdissociated and rootless...Enjoying paintings of Dawn is just liketasting cate and vintage wine, insipid delicacy can raise the imagination,tipsy drink can unbosom intense desire of color. 陈曦艺术家Chen XiArtist我叫她朵儿,总觉得她就该像这名字一样是朵开的正好的花儿。可即便在一起欢聚的那些夜晚,也明显嗅到了从她身上弥散的一股暧昧的阴郁气息,就如同她常常推荐的那款煤油味道的威士忌一般,浓烈的混杂味道丰富而迷人。我之前从没看过朵儿的画,我们总在一个充满艺术思考与辩论的小环境中聊各种事情,却从没听她说过自己的创作。这也很正常,以我一个曾经有过疯狂青春期的同性,完全可以揣测到她的内心世界有多敏感多丰富,而这些都必然成为她创作的营养和源泉。今天看了几张朵儿的画,第一印象便是人与画的气质是同质的。我喜欢她画中有股压抑的力量感,我知道那是一个女孩渴望超越世俗的勇敢表现,即使未来的她会回归母性天然的柔软平和状态,今天的她却是不俗的。I call her Duo Er(means Bud in Chinese), Ithought she would be a blooming flower, just like her name. But even in happygathering nights, I could smell the vague and gloomy breath from her, just asthe Whisky in Kerosene flavor that she always recommends--charming, strong andcontains various of tastes. I never saw artworks of Duo Er before, we alwaystalk about various sort of things in a micro environment filled with artisticthinking and argument, but never heard anything about her creation. It isnormal, because I also had a crazy puberty, and as a same-sex, I can completely conjecture how sensitive and abundant in her inner heart, and certainly, hersources and inspirations of creation are coming from here. Today I saw a few art works of Duo Er, firstly I felt the temperament of artworks matches herpersonality. I like the depressive sense of potency, because I know this is abrave activity that a girl yearn for performance beyond mundane world, even shewill return to the status of maternal, soft and peace in the future, but today,she is otherworldly. Rita  时尚跨界人RitaTranboundaryFashion Insider两杯whisky下肚,才能下手写朵姑娘,这姑娘跟酒一样烈,一样让人停不下口放不下手,你不自觉醉在她那儿,隔天醒来觉得头不痛心不慌,还想接着来一口。朵姑娘这口酒喝了,你多半也爱上她了。朵姑娘画画跟身体器官一样是必要存在,画是她的一部分,跟她自己一模一样。她冲突、挣扎、黑暗、鬼魅,同样也妖艳、强烈、有秩序感。有点不经意,又在不经意间撞击着你的神经。画画,喝酒,旅行,感受。愿姑娘越来越完满。 Withtwo glasses of Whisky in my stomach, I would like to talk about Miss. Dawn,this girl is as strong as the liquor, you can not help yourself after the firsttaste and the second thing you know is you are drunk, but in the next day thereis no hangover, and you still want more. Once you taste her, then you havefallen in love with her.Dawnuses the painting brush just like arm directing fingers, the painting is a partof her, it is her. There are conflict, struggle, darkness and smartness insideof her, and also coquettish, intense, orderly. A little bit casual, but impactyour feeling incidentally.Painting,Drinking, Traveling, Feeling. Wish the girl be better. 徐兵影视编剧Xu BingFilm and Television Screenwriter作为小朵的朋友,其实我不担心她能否画出好画,我比较担忧何时传来一个消息,或者接到她本人的电话,说,大叶子我崩溃了。她置之不理的严重抑郁终于不可收拾发作,这很可怕。在那个时候到来之前,都是她作画的最好时期,这个时期越漫长越好。但是谁知道呢?也可能那个电话发生之后,才是她更好的创作时期,许多牛逼画家不都是这样的。然而画来画去之前之后又如何?贾小朵这么漂亮,又懂得卖弄······如果有一天传来那个抑郁症发作的消息,我将暂时放下手边的事奔去看她,她的画必然日渐精彩,重要的是那时候她比现在还要美丽。As one of Dawn’s friends, I do not worry about her artistic creation, what I amworrying about is that I would receive a message or a call from her, that shedisintegrated.Thefearful depression that she ignored will break out explosively, and it isterrible. But before that, she is in her golden age of creation, and hope thisperiod can be as long as possible. But who knows? Maybe her best time ofartistic creation will come after the call, because it has been proved on manyoutstanding artists.But whatever how her creation is, Miss Dawn is such pretty, and good at show off......If one day she would be attacked by depression, I will put down my workand rush to her, her artistic creation will be more splendid with each passingday, but more important is that, she would be more beautiful in the future.贾欣雨工作室图片:

登录后方可回帖